last updated 1st May 2021
Thank you for shopping with Lets Talk Differently. We want you to love your purchase. However, if you are not satisfied, the book may be returned or refunded for the following reasons:
- If the customer changes their mind after the order is placed, a refund can be given if our Customer Service is notified prior to dispatching the item to you.
- If the item has already been posted a refund or replacement would be provided if the item is damaged when delivered or has not been received, or contains major faults or defects.
- If the customer was not satisfied with the book for another reason, a Refund may be considered at the discretion of Lets Talk Differently.
Our policy including the change of mind limits do not exclude or replace your rights under Consumer Guarantees of the Australian Consumer Law, regulations or otherwise as required by law.
- Contact our Customer Service (details below) to discuss the situation with your order.
- If the item is approved for Return, place it securely in its original packaging with proof of purchase, your contact details including email and phone number and mail your Return to this address:
PO Box 4007,
Balwyn VIC 3103
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item.
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase date.
After receiving your return we will process your refund or exchange. Please allow at least 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your refund or replacement. If the return is approved the refund will be processed and the credit card you used, will receive a credit for the cost of purchase. We will notify you by email once the return process is complete.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy or wish to make a return, please contact us at:
Phone 0433 086 998